I can be contacted at: niallmoody [at] yahoo [dot] co [dot] uk.
But you're probably better off asking questions on the forum, so other people can follow the discussion.
Some useful links:
- My PhD Pages: An explanation of what I'm doing with my PhD, and how Heilan fits into it.
- web3d.org: The standards body for X3D - you can find the specification and various other things here.
- Tao: A physical modelling programming language. Some small parts of Tao are implemented in Heilan.
- JUCE: GUI toolkit used to create Heilan Front End and MouseToOSC.
- Wikipedia: More heilan coos.
- My own homepage: I do other stuff too...